Sustrans Sheffield

Activities of the Sheffield Sustrans Ranger group.

Thursday 6 November 2014

A Ranger writes...

One of our Northern Rangers tells us: 

The lego bricks that have recently blocked even further the path off towards Hartley Brook from the Blackburn Valley route (AKA Chapeltown Greenway) have been reported -  I am told they are going to 'sort it'.  One point I haven't reported yet, is the signs at this junction, which were recently replaced have been vandalised again and one of the finger post signs has gone missing.

I can report good progress on the section from Smithey Wood into Chapeltown Park, which had a nice rolled base course of road planings and was ready for its black-top when I rode it on Sunday morning.  I'll probably be out that way again this weekend to check on progress.

No comments: